Logan City School District Legislative Teacher Supply Funds
I am employed by Logan City School District as a certified teacher. I acknowledge that the Legislative Teacher Supply Funds are available according to the Utah Code R277-459 as follows:
“Teacher supplies and materials” means both consumable and non-consumable items that are used for educational purposes by teachers in classroom activities and may include such items as:
(1) Paper, pencils, workbooks, notebooks, supplementary books and resources;
(2) Laboratory supplies, e.g. photography materials, chemicals, paints, bulbs (both light and flower), thread, needles, bobbins, wood, glue, sandpaper, nails, and automobile parts.
(3) Laminating supplies, chart paper, art supplies, and mounting or framing materials;
(4) The definition of teaching supplies and materials should be broadly construed in so far as the materials are used by the teacher for instructional purposes or to protect the health of teachers in instructional or lab settings, or in conjunction with field trips.
The materials and supplies purchased with these funds are the property of the LEA.
(1) Employees do not personally own materials purrchased with designated public funds.
Distribution of Funds.
(1) If a teacher has not spent or committed to spend the individual allocation before April 1, the school or LEA may make the excess funds available to other teachers or may
reserve the money for use by eligible teachers the following year.
(2) These funds shall supplement, not supplant, existing funds for identified purposes.
(3) These funds shall be accounted for by the LEA or eligible school using state and
school district procurement and accounting policies.
I understand that sales tax will not be reimbursed if a purchase is made outside of ClassWallet.
I also understand that orders will be reviewed on a regular basis.